Friday, July 29, 2016

Still not sure how to get caught up on here? Please Like and follow on Facebook for all the new works I post!

Awhile back I somehow deleted all my old photos from the posts on here and ever since this blog has been in limbo.  I still want to keep it around for my really long Bio, the Donate Page (tip jar!), and for longer posts with video links about my process.  Facebook is limited to smaller posts and multiple photos get cropped away.
     We are settled in and loving San Diego! I got out to a new neighborhood, Sunset Cliffs and painted this 12x16 of a sea cave entirely plein air.  Popular spot I met a fellow painter out there and some great neighbors who had cheery smiles and inspiring words of encouragement.

2 comments:

ART-TRAVELLER said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
ART-TRAVELLER said...

Very beautiful seascape painting !!!