Monday, March 3, 2014

Black Sheep 9x12 (With Demo Video)

So excited that I get to go back to England in May thanks to the wonderful Uncle John!  Been obsessed with all things British lately so I bring you some English Sheep.  These are I believe the first animals I have ever painted?  Just wanted to start with something a little more odd than a dog or cat portrait.  So I fell in love with this great farm and fields but really loved the one little black sheep resting and keeping an eye on the farm house.  Tried my hand at shooting a demo video again as well.  Trying out the time-lapse style this time.  Please check them both out and let me know what you think.                                                
SOLD

 

1 comment:

ART-TRAVELLER said...

Very beautiful painting with very nice colours and spring light !!!