Sunday, November 4, 2012

White Bird Of Paradise Commissioned By Charles For Billy 9x12 SOLD

This was the commission I had done for celebrity baseball player Billy Beans new home in L.A.  One of my dear friends and best collectors Charles had requested it and everyone was very happy with it.  Commissions can be a bit scary with all the pressure to complete something correctly that has been pre-paid!  I know I have gotten far enough along in my career to stop worrying about those sorts of things but old habits die hard.
(SOLD)

1 comment:

Chuck Vickery said...

Charles sounds so formal. Lol! I only use it or credit card purposes. Billy loved the painting! I just got some of my Christmas shopping done on your DPW site. Got "Pansies" for my mom and "Fat little Bird" for Murph. He really liked that one as he loves the beach. Gotta get more folks Christmas shopping there. Thanks Dalan for being a good friend and for sharing your talent. Hugs.....Chuck